A Few Small Mods and Fixes

Opened up my bonnet to check the washer fluid level to find some other liquid all over the engine bay. It  turns out the washer jet pipe had split, hence the crappy performance I;d been getting of the near side jet.

So whilst I was fixing this, I decided to see if there was any way to upgrade to some jets that might be more effective, as even at full power the Rover ones aren't very inspiring.

I did some searching around and found that some people were using Xsara mist jets. They are a massive improvement over the standard jets, a well recommended upgrade.

Here are a couple of pics, one with the new tubing and the other with the mist jets fitted.



Saw some cheap sets of high power bulbs in Aldi so I bought them got them fitted. For £5 you get an array of bulbs and some fuses, for that price you really can't complain.



Once fitted, the bulbs made a nice difference actually.

Before (left) and After (right)





I also fitted some LED sidelights I got from Rozzr for £5 (a member on theMGZR.co.uk). These turned out to be a really nice upgrade, they looked great in the Rover headlights giving a nice unique and aggressive look.



And finally, both lights together, I think you will agree, it's a nice improvement over standard bulbs.


Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.