MG ZR Headlights Fitted

I finally got a hold of some MG ZR headlights to replace my broken Rover 25 ones.

I'd been after some for quite a while, the black insert of the MG ZR (and later year 25's) headlights looks much better in my opinion, and more in keeping with the red/black theme I've got going on.

Whilst work was ongoing with fitting the MG ZR front bumper, it was the ideal opportunity to fit the headlights.

Once the front bumper was off it became apparent my old one wasn't just slightly broken, it was smashed to bits, the previous owner must have given it a fair whack. The fixing bolts were actually holding the fixing tabs together, once removed they fell to pieces.



Likewise when the rear bumper was off, I gave the front end chassis a good clean. If you are going to do a job you might as well do it properly.

All clean, it was time to fit the new headlights, once attached to the car I set the beam correctly. Basically all I did was close the garage door, turn the headlights on and level them up.

 




After everything was set up it was time to put the front bumper back on and see how they look.




A big improvement in my opinion, much meaner at the front end now combined with the face off grille. A worth-while upgrade to any 25 with the original chrome headlights.


Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.