9 SMD LED Sidelights

About a week ago my old single LED sidelights blew, so it was time to get some more.

Was recommended some SMD LED sidelights, SMD standing for Surface Mount Diodes. So I went on eBay and got some 9 SMD LED sidelights from a seller in Hong Kong for a nats under £4 posted. They arrived within a week too, which was pretty impressive.

Got them fitted, they are far, far brighter than my old LED bulbs. Pretty much identical hue of light produced though, intense white in the middle with a slight blue tinge.

It's quite difficult to get a photo of light showing it exactly how it is, but these photos are fairly close. Overall really impressed.

Comparison with old bulbs



Appearance in daylight



Light pattern from just the sidelights



Slightly underexposed, brighter in real life


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting article,You've got me hooked up - keep up the nice work!

    Led Indicator Bulbs

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.