OMP Strut Brace

I've been after a strut brace for some time now, to add a bit of rigidity to the front end, finally got round to it and picked one up second hand.

I bought an OMP strut brace, which some eagle eyed readers will notice is mounted the wrong* way up, however the way I have it means it doesn't rub on anything in the engine bay. The correct* way up would have resulted in quite substantial rubbing on the coolant reservoir, to the extent it simply didn't fit.

The paintwork isn't great, but that's not a problem because I'm planning to respray it Solar Red during the summer.

As for the handling gains it brings, I would definitely encourage people to fit one. I noticed quite a good increase in grip and overall body roll reduction. It gets the much coveted two thumbs up award from me.

Here's some pictures of it fitted (please excuse the dirty engine bay,...and the high coolant level, I had just flushed the coolant so it hadn't settled yet).



Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.