6 Most Popular Rover 25 Posts

To celebrate the fact that this little blog about my MG Rover 25 has reached 20,000+ page views, I thought I would put up a post with a couple of interesting facts and figures, and a list of your favourite updates.

The blog gets a massively diverse array of visitors, from the UK to USA, Spain, Serbia and Russia. It is becoming more and more popular each month, with around 1,300 page views last month.

Most of you are using Internet Explorer, closely followed by Firefox and Chrome. Almost all of you are viewing the blog from Windows, and as for the mobile readers, it appears this blog is more popular with iOS users than Android.

A little while ago my image hosting site changed the number of images you could host with them, and a lot of my images got taken down as a result. Unimpressed I am now part way through uploading the pictures to Google. Using this as a positive I have gone to all the old posts and rewritten them with more details and more pictures, so in the long run it's worked out better for you guys.

At the end of the day, I hope it has inspired and helped all that have come here, and may continue to do so in the future for many years to come.

Enough chat, onto the most popular posts, click on the titles to go to the related post:


Solar Red Modified Rover 25








Vibe CBR12 Evo II Subwoofer




MG ZR Half Leather Matrix Seats




Rover 25 K-Series Exhaust Manifold Heatshield







Vibe SE K-Series 60 Speaker




Front Door Speaker Upgrade






Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.